Below are CV's from various pre-reg's and pharmacists from around the country. There are a few good ones but also some really bad ones! Enjoy.
A few points about writing CV's for community pharmacies:
- Be conservative - do not write that you are part of a religious sect or enjoy drinking! But make sure you mention something that differentiates you like scuba diving or playing an instrument.
- Write a clear, concise, cover note - this goes a long way. Find out hte name of the main pharmacist and address it to them.
- Get a good email address like firstname.lastname@example.org not email@example.com. Gmail shows that you are IT literate and well organised.
- Interest should include: Complementary Alternative Medicine, reading, healthy lifestyle and social activities...
- List IT skills - look at our locum page for details.
- Get experienced - there should be 2+ from independents, 2+ from chains and 1+ hospital.
- Skills to add - include doing dossette boxes, customer skills, flexibility, driving licence and OTC customer care.
Last modified: Friday, 28 August 2015, 4:58 PM