Ultimate GPhC Exam Guide
The Ultimate GPhC Exam Guide has been compiled by expert pharmacist editors with a combined 30 years experience of tutoring pharmacy pre-regs. GPhC Exam Question Book No other book for the GPhC exam contains more questions or content. Topics covered include:
- All Responding to Symptoms information.
- All Tariff information although there is less focus on the Tariff in the updated exam we still include a section for reference.
- All MEP information including additions about Responsible Pharmacist legislation, prescription requirements and CD law.
- All BNF information highlighted key aspects such as CSM and interactions
- How to schedule your Pre-registration Year.
- Drugs which may be used in Children, Pregnancy...
- Drugs and antibiotics in relation to food and alcohol.
Additional notes they don't teach you including...
- Antimuscarinic ADR's, Simplified Interactions, Patients to look out for...
- Over 300 practice questions which have been created from previous exams.
- We catergorized every question created by GPhC and then wrote our question as to cover every technique and every format they use.
- Each question has indepth feedback, which you can quickly reference.